|100% virgin hair from one donor
|one more year
|Salt & Pepper
|pre-plucked, more natural
|No lace/Machine made
|22.5 Inches, Standard Medium
* Soft, Melt With Scalp Perfectly
* Easy To Install, Beginner Friendly
* No Lace, Protective Style Can Be Glueless Install
* No Shedding, Tangle Free And Breathable
Hair Care& Use
How to wash/care your hair/wig?
- When you wash the hair, better to brush it first. Use warm water and hair shampoo to wash for twice. Then put hair conditioner equally on the hair for 5 minutes. Then wash it with cleaning water. Hair conditioner is very necessary every time when you wash your hair! We suggest you to use high quality hair conditioner.
- If you want to blow your hair dry, please blow to 80% dry, then keep the rest 20% to naturally dry, by this way, it will keep your hair away from drying and frizzy!
- When you feel the hair is very dry, you can spray some hair oil. Meanwhile, when you wash the hair, you can pour little hair care oil into warm water ,and put the hair inside that warm water for 10 minutes around. The hair will be more silk and soft comparing before. But we don’t suggest you to use hair oil everyday. Because hair oil may make your hair strands dry and hard!
- If you want to get your hair curls back, better to use crimping iron to curl the hair according to its original curl shape again!
How to use wig/hair?
- If you want your wig/hair looks natural/amazing as our post on FB/IG, you have better to book a professional hairstylist to install it.
- If the hair is wavy or curly style, we don't suggest to comb it. If you have to, please comb it with hands or wide-teeth brush gently. Tight teeth brush will ruin the hair original shape and make it fizzy and feels like tangle! Please always comb the hair from the ends and work your way up.
- When you dye the hair with bleach powder, please control the time within 5 minutes. If you dye it with dye cream, you need to control the time within 20 minutes. Otherwise, the hair will be damaged by cream if you leave it too long there.
- When sleeping,please bond the hair with elastic band or wear a cap. It will avoid tangling or shapes-changing. After waking up, please remove the band and comb through beginning at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
- When swimming, we suggest to wear a swimming cap. Because the sea water or pool water is not good for hair, it will make the hair tangle and rough. It’s better to wash it with warm water, with hair shampoo and hair conditioner after swimming.
For more hair care/usage tips, you can read our hair blogs or follow us @linktohair on Youtube / Facebook, we will often post tutorial videos about hair care and hair usage there!
1.How often should I wash my wig?
Wash at least once a week or a few times wearing with warm water. Wash more often in Summer.
Keep your wig clean can help your wig last longer.
2.Are you sell real human hair wig ?
Yes,of course. The raw materials of our hair come from India, Malaysia and other regions,100% human hair.
3.How often do I clean my wig or hairpiece?
If worn daily for 10 to 12 hour a day, we would suggest you wash it once every 10 to 14 days. But, there are factors that could change this, depending on the individual wearer, the type of styling products used or the environment in which the wig or hairpiece is worn. You, personally, will be the judge of when it needs to be cleaned
4.What type of styling tools can I use on my wigs and hairpieces?
Depending on the type of hairpiece or wig you own, it is advisable to lightly pick or brush the ends to soften the appearance each time you wear it. On long pieces, always start from the ends.
Brushes that have single teeth from the base and have bristles that can flex or bend as they pass through the hair; this will lessen any possible damage.
Hair picks are also excellent for light touch-ups because they pass
through the fiber with minimum resistance or pulling.
Combs with bigger spaces rather than close-together teeth
5.How do I put on and wear my wig?
Remove the protective hair net from your wig. Give the wig a good shake to allow air to fluff through the hair fibers.
If your hair is short, brush it back from your face and behind your ears. If your hair is long, distribute and pin your hair up evenly, so as not to have a "bump" anywhere. Many people use a wig cap, and it’s very convenient.
Hold your wig at the sides with the woven label in the back. Place it at the middle of your forehead (for leverage) and slide it on from front to back. The top front of the wig’s cap should rest approximately 1/4" past your natural hairline. If the wig is too forward at the front hairline, it will look hat-like and unnatural. The ear tabs on each side of your head should be evenly placed in front of your ears. Never place the wig over your ears.
Tuck in any stray hairs at the front, sides and nape.
6.How do I store my wig?
The best way to store your wig is on a Wire Wig Stand or Wig Perch Wig Stand. This will keep your wig fresher and maintain its style between wearings. Keep your wig in a clean place, away from dust, sources of high heat and excessive humidity. Never enclose in a box or plastic bag (except while traveling).
7.What about cutting, re-setting and coloring my wig or hairpiece?
We recommended that any cutting, coloring or rinsing, as well as permanently re-curling of your wig or hairpiece, if you don’t have any experience in hair coloring ,should be done by us or another trained professional.
8.Can the wig be made bigger or smaller to better fit my head?
Yes, all wigs can be adjusted to fit your needs, by tightening or loosening the Velcro tabs located in the back of the wig. If your wig is still too large, you may want to consider purchasing a Comfy Grip. The Comfy Grip has been found to be beneficial for every wig wearer due to its ability to hold the wig securely and comfortably in place. We feel it is necessity for people who have experienced total hair loss.
9.Will my wig frizz?
Frizzing is usually caused by excessive steam; for example, opening the oven, the dishwasher, the clothes dryer and any other heat source, such as the blow dryer and curling iron. Frizzing also occurs by friction, such as long hair wigs rubbing against the back of the chair.
10.Can I use hairspray on my wig or hairpiece?
Yes. Holding sprays that are not water soluble should never be used!
11.Will the wig color in the picture look exactly the same in real life?
Due to different monitor settings, lighting conditions, and so on, wig colors slightly, when viewed online or in person.
Our wigs are all painstakingly photographed in-house, under professional studio lighting that is meant to emulate natural light in order to give you the best representation of each wig.
12.When I put on the wig, why does it look shorter when compared to the photos?
Your head size & neck length are different from our mannequin, which could make the length of the wig appear different from the length of the wig as shown in the photos.
13.Do I have to wear a stocking wig cap?
Using a wig cap is a matter of personal preference. Most of our clients prefer to use wig caps because it holds the hair in place better & helps to keep the wig cleaner. In some instances, it may also prevent hair breakage due to the wig rubbing against the scalp. Bottom line: do what is most comfortable for you. A wig cap is included with each wig we sell.
14.How can I untangle my wig?
A: It is normal for long hair wigs to get tangled up. When that happens, you may use a large tooth comb to work on the fiber from the lower part first, then bit by bit move it towards the root. Please remember not to comb the hair from the root to the tips in a stroke or back comb the hair.